« Home | Kiddie Fun Parties » | Fun Ranch, Fun Day! » | Welcome, Everybody! I am definitely new to bloggin... »

Points worth keeping!


I own plenty of privilege points cards. From Mercury Drugstore's Suki Card, Laking National Card, Shopwise Card, to Shoemart's SM Advantage card (which I think, is my most used card) to name a few. If you're a mom who frequently shops at these stores, these cards can get you rewards...combined with patience of course! You earn points by buying from their stores and affiliates. Though you may not easily feel the fast accumulation of points, these comes handy and rewards will come your way...in time.

I got to use my Mercury Drugstore's Suki Card thrice already, my points were used to pay for vitamins I purchased...and you can easily (and speedily!) accumulate points again at Mercury Drugstore...why?...because with four kids...I know you know why (ha ha)...

So this coming school year, one things for sure, I'll be using my Laking National Card (for school supplies), and my SM Advantage card (for other school stuff...like, socks, bags, lunchboxes) and earn points to the max!!!...which come to think of it...really worth keeping!

Buddy Blogs

MY PICS


      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from enabet. Make your own badge here.
Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker