« Home | My Flavor of the Month...and months ahead » | My Kikay turns 8 » | Sadness » | I Still Date my Ex-Boyfriend » | First Decade » | A year before the silver... » | S.A.T.C. » | Flower Tongue » | May Events » | Toto »

I promise...

I have always been fond of reading books since high school. During summer breaks from school, I always look forward to a 2-month reading spree of reading pocket books or magazines. But then somehow, since I got so busy and caught up with "marriage and motherhood"...my interest somehow faded and completely disappeared.

But now, I have made a promise to continue my passion for reading. My kids often sees me with a book on my hand during my free time (specially when I'm about to sleep)...and I guess this has made a good impression on them! I always tell them, it's good to read books and I can see their interest in reading are also growing...now I can see books borrowed from their school library plus I saw how excited they were when their Dad and I gave them books as a Valentine's Day presents.

Here are some of the books I have read since the start of the year...

And this book is my favorite and have read it twice already... I promise to read (and buy) more books this year. Thanks to my sister, Dette, who has lots of new books and who lets me borrow them. I hope I can keep my promise...will keep my fingers crossed.

Buddy Blogs

MY PICS


      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from enabet. Make your own badge here.
Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker