« Home | The Lady Bag » | Erin Louise: "My Kikay Girl" » | My Lightning McQueen Son » | A night with The Bloomfields » | Weekend at Subic » | Points worth keeping! » | Kiddie Fun Parties » | Fun Ranch, Fun Day! » | Welcome, Everybody! I am definitely new to bloggin... »

Ooohhh…The Nosy Little One


My youngest, Gia Mikaela, the baby-est in the family (cause for me the other 3 kids are still babies). Gia is adorable, smart, active, talkative, funny, sweet, and can easily amuse you with her charm. At age 1 you can hear her saying (more of mumbling that is!) something which makes you wonder how can she be interested in what you’re doing?...she’s just a year old!



As she turned 2 years old last month, she can:

• imitate any dance or song she sees or hears on television;
• climb over top of dressers and tables to see and explore everything on it;
• open caps of lotions, powder, vapor rubs, and more;
• easily escape from you when she sees the room door even an inch-wide open;
• operate the remote control of our tv, dvd player, electric fan, and air-con;
• open the zipper of my bag (oh my precious!), even her sisters’ school bags and look through the books and notebooks;
• slip on to my sandals (even on her dad’s shoes too!) as soon as I take them off when I get home and walk comfortably around the room;
• easily scribble (unnoticed) on a pad left for a while by her brother or sister (which results to a loud crying session);
• arrange and re-arrange (and re-arrange again!) the contents of my dresser;
• crawl under the computer table and disconnect anything she can.


I could add more and more, and yes, she may be naughty but hey! She’s just 2 and in her “Terrible Two Stage” (if there’s such a thing).

Ooohhh…how I love my Little Nosy One…I await your next birthday…as you turn “Terrible-Three”...

Oh, how cute your Little Nosy One!
It made me remember my kid's terrible two stage.

Post a Comment

Buddy Blogs

MY PICS


      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from enabet. Make your own badge here.
Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker