« Home | Ooohhh…The Nosy Little One » | The Lady Bag » | Erin Louise: "My Kikay Girl" » | My Lightning McQueen Son » | A night with The Bloomfields » | Weekend at Subic » | Points worth keeping! » | Kiddie Fun Parties » | Fun Ranch, Fun Day! » | Welcome, Everybody! I am definitely new to bloggin... »

Mini-Me


Diana Marie is the eldest amongst my 4K. A true-blue “Ate”—smart, caring, and a certified leader among the rugrats. With one look at her, all my relatives have one comment in common… “Ay!...Si Ena(ng) maliit” (small version of Ena). There’s no doubt that I look like her when I was her age. I can see great resemblance. I can see moles on her located at the very same spot as mine (freaky!). I can see some same mannerisms…but besides all these, besides the physical appearance…Is she really my Mini-Me?

Diane is an achiever. During her pre-school years, she has shown excellence in academics. Now in her elementary level (incoming Grade 3), I already lost count of her merit certificates. Need I say more?...

Diane loves arts. She loves to draw. She makes colorful art works, which gives you a glimpse of how deep she thinks about the people and things around her.

Diane loves animals. I have heard a thousand pleas from her to have a puppy or a kitten. Her Dad and I have not yet given in but who knows…

Nowadays, Diane is into computers. She could spend hours playing “The Sims”. We try to limit her time with the computer though and we recently allowed her to have her own email address and friendster account. Turning 9 years old in July, she still enjoys playing outdoors with her siblings and first cousins. And she does her Kumon math worksheets diligently everyday (though of course at times you can hear some whining from her!)…but look what she got…Best in Math Award!

We both love wearing jeans and shirts with flip-flops, we love headbands (but during my grade school days only), chocolates, banana split, arts and crafts, Bart Simpson, stationeries, staring into space (duh!), and most of all we love writing small notes to each other.

We may have more superficial physical similarities for now and I know in time (as she grows up) we’ll both discover our deeper and inner similarities. I just hope the eldest of my 4k will be happy (if ever) she turns out to be my... Mini-Me.

Buddy Blogs

MY PICS


      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from enabet. Make your own badge here.
Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker