« Home | Mini-Me » | Ooohhh…The Nosy Little One » | The Lady Bag » | Erin Louise: "My Kikay Girl" » | My Lightning McQueen Son » | A night with The Bloomfields » | Weekend at Subic » | Points worth keeping! » | Kiddie Fun Parties » | Fun Ranch, Fun Day! »

Ten Years After



"I did not ask God to let me find a perfect man, I asked God for me to be perfect to whomever I find."




Abet and I will celebrate our 10th year wedding anniversary on 12 May 2007. How time flies...especially when you’re having the time of your life, and how this precious time brings memories that are even more precious.

Perfect! We do not have a perfect marriage. We both have our shortcomings. It has its usual petty turmoil, occasional disagreements, even unsolved and resolved differences. We both try (effortlessly) to understand each other. We do not strive to be perfect, for it is in those little disagreements that spice up our married life.

Soul Mate. We started out as friends, comfortable with each other and could tell everything and anything to each other. For us, we are soul mates. We finish each other’s sentences, somehow knowing what’s on each other’s minds, and often gives answers to questions still unasked. We are lucky to have found our soul mate in each other (or at least that’s what we think!) and maybe even luckier to be married to our soul mate.

I love you more than you'll ever know
I love you more than you'll ever see
More than my heart could ever show
I love you more than you'll ever know...

I know our ten years as husband and wife is still way too short compare to other married couples. We have gone through different journeys of life and I know there is more in store for both of us, together with our children. We still have day-to-day problems to face, responsibilities to fulfill, bills to pay, and many more but through it all, it is a blessing to know I will be facing all of these with my husband.

More so, we still have many dreams to build and see their realization, more out-of-town and out-of-country trips to make, special occasions to celebrate, more Friday-gimmick nights (with just the two of us), more weekend-gimmicks (with our 4K), and most of all more blessings to share and be thankful for. I pray and wish for a stronger relationship and for us to remain faithful to the vows we sealed ten years agoHappy Anniversary, Honey! I Love you very much!

Something's telling me it might be you
Yeah, it's telling me it must be you
And I'm feeling it'll just be you
All of my life...

happy 10th wedding anniversary to you and abet! wishing you more years of togetherness, love and happiness always!

Post a Comment

Buddy Blogs

MY PICS


      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from enabet. Make your own badge here.
Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker